Thursday, August 23, 2007

AMERICAN IDOLS LIVE!


Friends, there are few times in an almost 24 year old woman's and a 25 year old woman's lives that they can act like 10 year olds and it be ok. Tonight was our night.


I just got home, and I had to post as soon as I did so. I'm such a nerd. The concert was phenominal. Kerry and I went last year, so we decided to make this an annual thing, and get the tickets as birthday presents to each other, since it falls between our birthdays (Kerry's is in July and mine's in September... unleashing the birthday monster early, hehe).








Kerry and me during our pre concert photo shoot... don't you love our maternity style tops?! Neither of us is pregnant, but I for one sure do look well on my way. It's called "fashion," right? hehe




Kerry and me with the American Idol herself, JORDIN SPARKS! She was my favorite the whole time (besides Blake) and she so deserved to win. We were EXTATIC to get to meet her (we stalked the tour buses) and get pictures, she is so down to earth and friendly. I just can't believe she's younger than my baby brother, here Ker and I are yelling for a girl who we well could have babysat a few years ago. Ha.



we couldn't get a good pic, so we gave up. please have mercy on us. we hang out with toddlers all day, it could make anyone crazy.


Such a fun night. I know you're jealous! :)

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a very fun night! Of all the American Idol casts this is the one I would want to see... minus Antonella (spelling?!?) she bugged!

    P.S. you do not look pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looked at the AI picture you posted and I see Antonella was not included... PHEW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting all night for you to come home and post a blog haha. I can't believe you met Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome you met her! How fun. Too bad I wasn't in the third row this time staring up at you. :( How was blake? I would had loved to see him perform! Glad you and Kerry had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun tradition.. I want to go to the So you think you can Dance tour. Can I say that I LOVE the fact that PopTarts is the sponsor?? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. By far one of the most amazing nights of my life. I am so blessed to have such an amazing best friend. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life. I don't know what I would do with out you. I love you even more then Blake Lewis!!!!! (Was that mushy enough for ya?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun! i agree with Lindsey, you do not look pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am jealous! How fun. Like likeastar, I want to go to So you think you can dance live too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell you guys had an absolute blast! You've got to act like a kid sometimes as an adult - it's a must! Glad you had so much fun!

    Jane, P&B Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOLY CRAP!!!! You met Jordan!!?? Was she sweet and nice!!!?? You guys look awesome!! I'm so envious that you went!!! And I agree with "the daily knack" - you do not look pregnant!! :)
    - Audrey
    Pinks & Blues

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maternity tops are fine ....as long as you are NOT pregnant and don't have a spare tire. Ya'll can definitely pull it off! I love the last picture! :-P

    I gave you a nice blogger award!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats so cool , i love american idol!
    btw bare minerals are great im glad u got them! ive been using them over 2 yrs now.

    ReplyDelete