Saturday, March 10, 2012

52 in 1: WEEK 42 - pretty plates


I've been collecting pretty plates for awhile, always wanting to have them on display in my kitchen.  I finally decided I had enough (I actually decided against putting a few up) to begin a little plate wall in my kitchen.  I (Ryan) put these up on one side of our backyard-facing sliding door, and I plan on collecting a few more to hang on the other side of the door.


Plate hangers- a few bucks at Walmart. 



The pretties.



Could I love this one more?  I submit that I cannot.






My hero.

 

Whoops, I apparently was one small plate hanger short.  
 Thank you to my lovely assistant for stepping in.



Where did I find each of these plates?  Glad you asked.



Next up- more wall pretties.  I have so much up my sleeve- Hint: think Brynlee's room!

3 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty plates! So exciting to be getting things up on the walls! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I have wanted to do this for a while, but alas we have the apples to worry about! ;) I love each one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. when I said each one of them I was talking about your plates, not the apples! haha

    ReplyDelete