Saturday, April 28, 2012

52 in 1: WEEK 49 - wallpaper & a little stepstool - part 2



I can't believe I only have THREE more weeks in my 52/1 challenge. It's been a fun ride, although I must say I am not putting such pressure on myself for awhile! Haha.

So I knocked out two projects this week... okay, I'm lying. My mom did one, I finished the other! I had been wanting to put up wallpaper in the back of the built ins that my dad is working on for our living room and found exactly what I was looking for after a long search. My mom was over the other day and put the wallpaper up in in about two seconds while I laid motionless on the couch (this pregnancy is knocking me out in pretty much every way possible). It is EXACTLY what I envisioned! The color, pattern, subtleness (apparently spellcheck doesn't think that's a word, but I do!), everything.  Can't wait to finish up the cabinets and get all my pretty little doo dads up on the shelves.


{doors will be put on the bottom part}



And ta-da, a finished stool! In hindsight, I should have just spray painted it since I needed about 4 coats (and probably should have done like 5) of paint. Oh well. I am in love with the fabric and Brynlee gave her approval, so I'm happy. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment